The Social Proof Podcast
Public speaking is a lucrative and extremely purposeful business opportunity. Odell Bizzell has shared the stage with Oprah Winfrey, Stephen A. Smith, and a host of other notable celebrities and public figures. In this episode he opens up the game on how to master, monetize, and build a platform in the speaking game. We discuss :
- The TRUTH BEHIND what it takes to be a public speaker ( you don’t need the story YOU THINK YOU DO).
- Why the RICHES truly are in NICHES and how to position yourself as an expert.
- How to press into the POWER OF NEPOTISM! Is it a BAD THING OR A GOOD THING?
- Why he chose to work mostly exclusively with Colleges as his chosen lane.
- How to build a team as a public speaker to take your bookings to the next level.
- Why THEMATIC MONTHS are a Goldmine to capitalize on when looking for speaking gigs.
- His secret sauce to connecting with the “Gatekeepers” to getting on bigger stages.
- And so much more!
Share this episode